Weekly Youth Activities
Meets on Wednesdays for 6th – 12th Grade
6:00-8:00 pm: Youth Meeting & Rec / Hang-time in the Gathering Place Youth Lounge & Gym
Meets on Sundays for 6th – 12th Grade
Sunday's at 10:30 am, EXCEL: Live Your Life. Be Free. HS Students ONLY in the Youth Lounge (Gathering Place)
Sundays at 10:30 am, TREK for MS students in Room 201 (Gathering Place)
Spring & Summer Events
- May 2 thru May 23 from 6- 8 PM -- CFYouth Meetings in the Gathering Place - Laid back youth gatherings but NO AWANA Dinners. Students should eat before or after youth group.
- May 30 at 5:30 PM - Happy Summer BBQ and Games Night at Centennial Park Our last regular youth meeting before Combined Meetings with Youth United begin. Students should come hungry for this one.
- June 6 from 7:30-9:30 PM - Youth United Combined Youth Meetings begin at the Living Stone Calvary Chapel Gazebo and Fire Pit.
- Grades 7-12 Welcome More details as June approaches
- Youth Camp - June 25-29 (tentative) @ Camp Cedaredge
- Cost is $205 plus spending money for snack shack, souvenirs, etc.
- Meals (once we get to camp), lodging and travel included in price
- CFYouth Fishing Trip & Camp Out in July (tentative)
- Kid's Ministry Mission Trip in the first part of August (tentative)
- Details to follow IF we are able to join
Please Note, summer meetings and activities will be for 7-12th graders as of the 2018-19 school year. We will have a special activity for the 6th graders coming up in August and will send out mailed invites giving details for the event as well as the date the fall program will be kicking off. Be watching your mail box early August!
This year, CFYouth has a very different feel from previous years. We have a great group coming on Wednesdays and we are excited about that. We have discontinued our Sunday Evening 'High School ONLY' discipleship group partly due to lack of interest and partly due to scheduling. We have moved the 'High School ONLY' group to Sunday mornings during the Sunday school hour. We will see if this is a better time slot for the students.
Again, thanks for you support and prayers for youth ministry and our ability to reach the teens of the area with the love of Christ. Be well and be blessed
Pastor Shawn Johnston